Location Analysis and Selection is one of the most fundamental executive decisions when expanding, relocating, or establishing a business. With rising investment costs due to land prices combined with long-term leasing contracts, it is crucial to study all the factors associated with your business site. Wherever sector your business belongs in, being at the right place at the right time massively affects your operation’s success and sustainability.
With years of experience at hand, significant factors surrounding your proposed site are taken into consideration. These factors include the facilities available, the feasibility of the business, the evaluation of logistics in the area, labor analysis, trade zones, and regulations. From the challenges your business has to overcome to thorough analyses of competitors, Pathways To Business offers the most comprehensive insights for your future business location.
Location Analysis Factors
- Facilities – Determine the kind and amount of space for your company’s short-term and long-term goals.
- Feasibility – Assess location-sensitive operating costs and other factors.
- Logistics – Evaluate manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation options locally.
- Labor – Evaluate the labor environment in an area in order to meet the company goals.
- Government Regulation – Explore the legalities and possible barriers your business may face in the site.
- Environmental Regulations – Assess environmental regulations around the area that might affect operations.
Features to Include
- Fast turnaround – Efficient & reasonable report turnover.
- Cost-effective evaluation – Money and time-saving evaluation.
- 24/7 support – Ongoing support to all your questions.
- Expert advises – Over a decade of reliable experience.